The Mountainville Academy web site is intended to serve as an official compilation of Mountainville Academy's electronic resources and services and to provide a means of communication between Mountainville Academy and the public. The site is organized around four audiences: school administrators, teachers, families and communities, and students.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
All materials found on this website, including computer code, are copyrighted © and trademarked ™ as the property of Mountainville Academy and are protected by all applicable United States and International laws. You may not copy, print, or otherwise reproduce material without the express written permission of Mountainville Academy, except under the following conditions:
1) Residents of the state of Utah may reproduce and use copies of the Materials and Related Materials for individual personal or non-profit educational purposes only without obtaining written permission of Mountainville Academy Board of Trustees;
2) Any portion reproduced must be reproduced in its entirety and remain unedited, unaltered and unchanged in any way, including any copyright notices originally included with the material;
3) No monetary charge can be made for the reproduced materials or any document containing them; however, a reasonable charge to cover only the cost of reproduction and distribution may be charged.
4) Any trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this website, including the Mountainville Academy logo, may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Mountainville Academy or any third party that may own the marks. Any unauthorized use of the marks or any other material, except as authorized, is strictly prohibited. Private entities or persons, whether public or private, educational or non-educational, must obtain written approval from the Mountainville Academy Board of Trustees and will be required to enter into a license agreement that may involve the payment of a licensing fee or a royalty fee.
Contact Mountainville Academy Board of Trustees at Info@MountainvilleAcademy.org with any questions you may have.
Acceptance of Terms Through Use
Mountainville Academy reserves the right to change, modify, add to or delete these terms at any time and without notice. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of any changes or additional terms.
• If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that transmits this information to us, Mountainville Academy will only use the personally identifiable information to respond to your request and analyze trends. We may redirect the text of your message to another government agency or person who is in a better position to answer your question. While doing this, however, we are bound by procedure to withhold your identifying personal information from the forwarded email. We may direct you to personally contact another agency or person.
• For site management functions, information is collected for analysis and statistical purposes. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information. We use log analysis tools to create summary statistics, which are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
Any links outside the Mountainville Academy web site are provided as a convenience to our viewers. Mountainville Academy has no control over the content of these linked sites. Mountainville Academy does not necessarily endorse any products or services sold by any of these linked sites. Mountainville Academy will link to sites only if they are determined to be aligned with the school's own goals and positions. If you discover an error on one of the sites, contact the webmaster of that linked site.
Linking to the Mountainville Academy Web Site
What you can do: You do not need to get advance permission to link to the Mountainville Academy web site us if you are making a simple link to the Mountainville Academy homepage.
You may also link to one of our sub pages, where appropriate. We reserve the right to change sub pages at any time without notice, so it is up to you to continuously verify your links to our sub pages.
What you should not do: Do not capture our pages within your frames, or otherwise present our content as your own. Any link to our site should be a full forward link that passes the client browser to our site unencumbered. The BACK button should return the visitor to your site if the visitor wishes to back out. You should not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers. Such an action may be considered a misuse of school resources and measures to block traffic from your site will b taken.
The Mountainville Academy Web site does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us, but you are, of course, welcome to do so. The creation of a link to your site, or any reciprocal link you provide, does not obligate us to continue to provide a link to your site in the future.
Mountainville Academy does not endorse any of the external products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this web site. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only. If there are any questions about endorsements or links, please contact Mountainville Academy Web Administration.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
All of the information provided is believed to be accurate and reliable; however, Mountainville Academy assumes no responsibility for any errors, appearing in rules or otherwise. Further, Mountainville Academy assumes no responsibility for the use of the information provided. Mountainville Academy specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the information contained on the site, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the Mountainville Academy web site. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that provide the information. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by Mountainville Academy. Specific questions regarding a document should be directed to the appropriate organization and not necessarily to the Mountainville Academy Webmaster. Mountainville Academy makes no effort to independently verify, and does not exert editorial control over, information on pages outside of the www.mountainvilleacademy.org domain.